Sunday, November 4, 2012

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku

All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku.  What comes to mind when you hear All Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku, for me, lots of thing right now it's elevator toilets.  Yeah you probably don't get it.  If you want to get it, watch it.  This anime is about androids cat girls. I know weird.  I haven't actually watch a whole episode yet.  I just randomly found it.  But what I read on Wikipedia it says it's about some brilliant(yet stupid) scientist who makes and android girl.  His wife is some brilliant CEO of japan's biggest weapons company.  They are having a divorce and they have one son, who they are fighting for custody.  The whole anime is about the custody of who gets the son.  I think that's why the father built the android, to protect his son from getting adopted by his mother.  The android goes to school as in a class with some weird psychic check, pop singer, and a bunch of other random people.  It's really weird.  Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment