Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Fairy Tail


      Hello again and happy Wednesday!  I'm back.  Now I told everyone that this blog was about anime, so I will start by saying what anime I like ...  Now I usually prefer anime that has lots of comedy.  But I will watch anything with good characters, beautiful art, interesting story line, and a little funny here an there.  Sometimes my taste in anime goes all over the board.  My favorites include...  Fruits basket, special a, XXXholic, Moon phase, Azumangadaioh, kodocha, and etc.  Right now I am so into Fairy Tail. I love it.

Fairy Tail is so awesome!  I love Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, and I can't for forget Happy.  Now normally I would have chosen a favorite character by now(I I'm on episode 39) but I really like all the main characters.  I like Lucy because she is the most like me.  I like Natsu because he is seriously a funny guy(I sometimes find it hard to stop laughing).  I like Gray because I think his magic is the coolest(no pun intended).  I would love to use ice magic.  And I like Erza because she is just so...so...so amazing!  Now if anyone actually reads my ramblings I will be back tomorrow.  My schedule is Sunday, Wednesday and Thursday. Bye-Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment