Thursday, September 6, 2012

Least favorite anime


Hello I'm sorry but I don't know what to say today.  I told you last time about my favorite anime.  I guess I could tell you my least favorite anime.  I will never watch anime about samurais or ninjas.  I hate samurais.  And it seems like all animes about ninjas suck.  Those are the only two types of anime I don't like.  The rest is fair game.

My least favorite anime is bleach.  I absolutely hate it.  The story is so lllllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggggggggggggggggg  And really boring.  The story is clichéd.  The main character is dull at best.  The main girl is so weak it's irritating.  So sorry if you're a bleach fan, but this is just my opinion.  If you don't like and go somewhere else.  see you all Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment