Friday, September 28, 2012

Seto no Hanayome again

Hi you'll  how if you been?  I've been fine.  Today I was watching Seto no Hanayome, again.(Technically, I never finish the last time.  I stop the episode 13 and took a break.) I'm watching it again.  I love the theme song.  I always sing and dance to it.  I love the characters, Sun especially.  The story is somewhat original and funny.  Very funny.  Big bang theory funny.......  OK, maybe not as funny as big bang theory, but still, pretty funny.  I told you about the story last time, so I'm not gonna do it again.  The only bad comment I have about this anime is the length.  It's only 26 episodes long!  Only 26 episodes long(with two OVAs).  Personally, I think it to be longer.  See you guys letter.(I was really busy yesterday, and I didn't have time to post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment